Post Surrogate Surgery Instructions
THE SPIRITUAL SURGERY THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR ANY EXISTING MEDICAL PROTOCOL.
The spiritual surgery initiated is likely to unfold over several months. Recipients often feel worse before they feel better as with conventional surgery. To obtain maximum benefit from your surgery please adhere to the following timetable.
First 24 hours
- Bed rest at your accommodation.
Next 7 days
- No heavy lifting — you have had surgery.
- If you requested and received eye surgery — no reading, TV or close work.
6th night after surgery
- Sleep in white.
- Put a glass of water next to your bed.
- Ask the Entities to remove any stitches.
- Stay in bed with eyes closed from midnight to 5am.
- Of course you can go to the toilet.
- Upon awakening, drink the water.
- Thank the Entities for the work done.
For 40 days after surgery
- Drink plenty of blessed water if possible, or say your own blessing over it.
- Take the surgery herbs when they arrive.
- Take surgery herbs before any other Casa herbs except herbs from a previous surgery.
- AVOID arousal of sexual energy — 40 days for first surgery/8 days for subsequent surgeries.
- AVOID alcohol.
- AVOID pork or any pig meats.
- AVOID hot spicy foods — chilli, black or white pepper.
- Where possible go before the Entity again within 12 months for revision or send photos again for this purpose.
When your surgery herbs arrive, start taking immediately following the prescribed dietary protocols. If you are already on non surgery herbs, stop them until you have finished the surgery herbs and then resume them.